- This event has passed.
Resiliency Training for Healthcare Workers
February 21 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Monday, repeating until April 18, 2022
- Support Circles for Health Care Workers
- 2 hours per week for 10 weeks
- Collaborative intervention designed to help mitigate the effects of working and living in a pandemic.
- Support Circles are designed to assist individuals who work in high-stress occupations.
- Through the process of discovery and exploration, individuals find new ways to manage personal and professional commitments, mitigate stressors, and develop strategies that enhances the opportunity to be more resilient.
The Circles will be facilitated by Sonny Provetto, LICSW, the founder and clinical director of the Vermont Center for Responder Wellness and the Institute for Trauma, Recovery, and Resiliency.